Saturday, October 20, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon has begun

So, 14:00 (2PM) has passed, the event has officially started.

Before starting to read I glanced on the mini challenges list. There are 11 this year. I guess people grew tired of them. I don't know why or how.

Anyway, one of the challenges is mine *proud moment* :D
It is hosted by NGO F&ST, a society dedicated to promoting fantasy, science fiction and tabletop games in a lovely city of Split, Croatia. It is a society I am a proud member of and it is an honor to organize a challenge on it's official web page. Check it out!

I will also be leading an hourly discussion in RaT's goodreads group. You can find all of the discussions here. I'll be on for Hour 2.

I planed to host another challenge on this blog, but I got the idea for F&ST challenge so late, despite thinking about it almost non-stop, and than I just didn't do the other one. But, baby steps, I'm just getting into this thing, next one will be better.

It is 14:30 already and I should better get on with the reading.

I'll talk to you soon...

Iluzija O. Istini

No comments:

Post a Comment